Alliance Pharma Cambodge is the big local company in Cambodia which achieved the international standard of WHO-GSDP, for the storage and distribution of Pharmaceutical and cold-chain products. The Quality Management System of the company has been certified with ISO 9001-2015.
Alliance Pharma Cambodge was established since 2001, our business is to do marketing, sales and distribute pharmaceutical, health care, and baby care products in Cambodia. Currently we are looking for the qualified candidates for Labo. UNITED PHARMA CAMBODIA
Position: Accounts Payable Associate
Location Base in Phnom Penh
- Process Trade/Non-Trade Payables/Reimbursements
- Process Cash Advances Requests/Payroll Expat
- Process Liquidations/Reporting of Monthly Outstanding Cash Advances
- Prepare Staff Incentives
- Bachelor’s degree of accounting field
- At least 1-year experience in any work of accounting field
- Skills: computer literate, Good English language comprehension both oral and written, process-oriented person
Interested candidates can submit CV with recent photo before 10th November 2019 through email address or contact details below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Salary and other benefit are very competitive and attractive compare to the market pay.
- Address: Phum Boeung Salang, Sangkat Reussey Keo, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh-Cambodia.
- Phone contact: 031 698 3999/093342127
- Name: Ms. VEU SOKUNTHEA (HR Recruiter)
Email: [email protected]