Alliance Pharma Cambodge is the big local company in Cambodia which achieved the international standard of WHO-GSDP, for the storage and distribution of Pharmaceutical and cold-chain products. The Quality Management System of the company has been certified with ISO 9001-2015.
Alliance Pharma Cambodge was established since 2001, our business is to do marketing, sales and distribute pharmaceutical, health care, and baby care products in Cambodia.we are seeking for the qualified candidates for position:
- Customer Service ( 2position)
- Based in Phnom Penh
- Receiving of customer’s order through phone, email and walk-in
- Check customer information or data before forwarding to the Account encoders
- Develop reports on the summary of submitted orders of the day per encoders
- Rechecking and reconciliation of purchase orders vs. invoiced.
- Make reports to the finance manager for any discrepancy or errors noticed
- Review printed invoices forwarded by the warehouse supervisors and make the reports
- Print transaction list and reconcile with the warehouse supervisors
- Reply queries from the customer or Principals on the Purchase order status
- Monitor and control “Total Order Management (TOM)” performance measures, such as OTD,TAT and PCR
- Bachelor’s degree course, preferably Computer Science course or Information technology
- Knowledge of computer in Microsoft office, email, internet, and accounting software
- Be able to manage works and meet deadline
- Must be flexible and open to changes in procedures
- Ability to work quickly and thoroughly when under pressure
- Flexible time of work
Interested candidates can submit CV with recent photo as soon as possible before on 7th July 2019 to the contact details below:
- Address : Phum Boeung Salang, Sangkat Reussey Keo, Khan Reussey Keo, Phnom Penh-Cambodia.
- Phone contact : 031 698 3999/010 520 400
- Name : Mr.PHON SARUN (HR OFFICER)
- Email : [email protected]